Wednesday, February 18, 2009
A Sad Moment!
Izzy and I were goofing around the other night with my camera. I had never used the self timer on my camera and wanted to play with it. I set it up on a tripod and we were taking pictures of ourselves.
On one of the pictures I had set to go off, Izzy went running for the bed and tripped on the tripod. My camera fell in slow motion! I didn't think anything had happened until the picture went off and no flash went off. I went over to fix it and the flash was bent upwards. I tried to fix the flash (it wouldn't pop open when I would shut it), but it didn't ever go off. We called Nikon and it is now being shipped to their warehouse to be fixed. I didn't realize how much I would miss it, but now it seems that I want to take a picture of everything and it isn't there. I just hope it isn't an expensive fix or I might be buying an external flash. All I hope is I get my camera back safe and working because I have become rather attached to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Im sorry to hear about your camera. I had a nikon camera once and It broke before I even got to use it. they are fragile i guess!!
What a fun idea though. I think I might try that with my kids. I can't remember if I have a tripod. That would be hard to go without a camera. Hope comes back soon.
That totally sucks!
Thanks for the fun night on sunday! Hope you guys are feeling better!!
Post a Comment