Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Deacon is 1!!!

As always where does the time go??? Deacon turned one on the 29th. Everyone kept telling me how much fun it will be to have a Halloween baby, but I didn't really pay attention until I planned the dinner with my family. I now love Halloween! The one picture I forgot to take was the main course. We had "bloody rats" which were meatloaf shaped rats cooked in spaghetti sauce and they had melted cheese in the middle. We also had pumpkin soup which turned out really good.


the green goo punch


carved out oranges with fruit cocktail inside of them


bone rolls


goblin cream cheese dip


bat cupcakes



Deacon was actually not as messy of a cupcake eater that Izzy was. He pretty much kept sticking his fingers in the frosting and licking them. Happy Birthday Deacon!

3 comments:

Kelli J. said...

Wow, Kam, you really went all out! Can you believe he is 1? Time flies. We need to get together again soon for dinner or something.

Tamalama said...

What a fun party! Miss you!

Cody and Nicole Nelson said...

wow you are so creative that looked like so much fun!! miss u guys.

ps loved the costumes