

Here is central park. It is huge!! The park is about 5 miles in radius and we maybe saw half. We would walk around thinking we had seen it all and then look at a map of the park and realize we hadn't even seen a quarter of it. The first thing we stumbled upon when we went to the park was a big playground for kids. Izzy really had fun playing on the swings and slides. The coolest part of the playground was the water. They had built a tower with climbing walls and slides. But inside this tower was a trench or moat like walk way through it that was all water. Izzy ran back and forth through that water. There were lots of kids with nannies at that park. Who knows, we may have seen some famous kids and not even known it. We did end up riding a horse and carriage through the park on the last day we were in NYC. Izzy got to feed Mario (the horse) a carrot. Too bad I was lame and didn't bring my camera for that event.
1 comment:
Cute! You are so good at the digital scrapbooking thing, I am so jealous! Yes, our baby is actually Isabella, but we call her Bella. Although I wouldn't mind her being called Izzie, I think it is so cute.
Post a Comment