Friday, August 1, 2008

Izzy love


This page took me a few days to finish. I was really torn as to how I was going to do this layout and which song to post that would explain love. The song part was the hardest and I still don't know if I have the right one, but all songs on love are either really cheesy or talk too much about the significant other....not a child. This picture was taken while we waited in line for the trolley at Niagra Falls. We all waited 20 minutes for this lame trolley to take us 50 feet to the walkway that led to the Canadian side.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Izz is so adorable. she looks about 8 in that picture!
She was so good and so cute on saturday.
Bring her over on Thurs so you can have a romantic birthday!! :)

Tamalama said...

I'll bet this one could win a contest somewhere! Beautiful!